Sunday, November 6, 2011

Update

Update
I have completed the final illustration of the White Baby Elephant dream.
ISSSEEM which is the International Society for the Study of Subtle Energies and Energy Medicine, suggested I be a guest blogger on their website. I thought it could be a good place to publish the five paintings and story from beginning to end and then at a later date publish the final illustration on my site.
I will see what they think and keep you posted.
Recently I purchased William Bengston's book and CD training course on Hands - On Healing, which was obviously a whole lot cheaper than going to New York for a face to face workshop, although an overseas trip would have been nice. I will also keep you posted on my healing potential and if I can work out any ways of incorporating Hands - on Healing with my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment